variegated threads... fili che cambiano colore

I have a number of skeins of variegated threads. Both DMC and hand dyed ones and I always think I should use them more often. They are really effective. I guess all you need is the right design. This chart is from Plum Pudding Needle Art and I used a thread called Cantelupe by Six Strand Sweets. I had the floss as a gift (thank you!) and I am sorry to see that it is no longer produced. It was really lovely to work with!


Ho parecchie matassine di fili mélange, sia DMC sia tinti a mano. Mi dico sempre che dovrei usarli più spesso perchè l'effetto è davvero bello. In fondo tutto quello che serve è lo schema giusto. Questo è di Plum Pudding Needle Art e il filato che cambia colore è Cantelupe di Six Strand Sweets. Il filo è un ragalo (grazie!) ed è un peccato che non lo producano più perchè era gradevolissimo da usare!

Comments

  1. The same here. I often go through my box with various variegated threads and definitely want to use them one day. The pattern you used is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's looking so pretty.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's nice to use them on the right chart, yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magico! Bravo!

    It's magic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lokks positively lovely I like to use my varigateds, even if it is for a small area.
    Lovely choice of pattern to use with your thgreads.
    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty Elena! I love the little design you chose to stitch it with too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by! grazie della visita!