shopping in style... shopping con stile

I found this fantastic fashion design on a very interesting websites called broderie.net. If you don't know it, I do recommend a visit! The color indicated by the chart was a very classic red, but I wished to use the design for a tote bag, so I opted for a more 'natural' color. Looks stylish! Cannot wait to go shopping!!

Ho trovato questo bellissimo modello su un sito molto interessante chiamato broderie.net. Se non lo avete mai visto, consiglio caldamente una visita! Il colore proposto dallo schema era un classico rosso, ma volevo applicare il ricamo a una borsa per lo shopping in cotone naturale quindi ho optato per un colore più neutro. E' elegante vero? Non vedo l'ora di andare a fare shopping!!

Comments

  1. Very nice, what a great idea.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you the clever one! I'd forgotten all about that treasure trove of designs since the designer stopped designing a while back. I never would have thought to use those pretty lady silhouettes that way. Worked out great and I love the piece in the neutral color instead of red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look of the design in the colour you chose. And good that there are still lots of freebies on the designer's site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by! grazie della visita!