Saturday, June 11, 2016

SAL last part... SAL ultimo riquadro

Here we are to the last box of the ABC SAL. It has been a pleasure to see it grow little by little knowing I was sharing the fun with other cross-stitchers. Now it's time to decide on the finishing: I still think I will turn it into a drawstring bag to hold some crochet or stitching project. I know I have the perfect backing fabric and embellishments somewhere... :) More fun to come.
And I would love to see what my fellow stitchers have created with this chart, so please do send photos!!


Eccoci all'ultima tappa del SAL ABC. E' stato un piacere vederlo crescere poco a poco sapendo che stavo condividendo il divertimento con altre ricamine. Ora è il momento di decidere cosa farne: credo proprio che il mio diventerà un bel sacchetto per contenere progetti all'uncinetto o ricamosi. So di avere da qualche parte la stoffa giusta e qualche bel nastro per abbellirlo... :) Prevedo altro divertimento in arrivo!!
E sono curiosa di vedere cosa hanno scelto di farne le amiche ricamine, quindi mandate tante foto!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the little charm you added! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SAL is turning out lovely. And what sweet projects you have shown us lately. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely last part. Looking forward to stitching it this week thanks Ele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Than you so much. I'm sorry to see this come to a close. Loved stitching each block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ele , I need to get stitching on mine again soon .
    I really enjoyed it thank you for your kindness , I will send you photos before the end of the year , my girls at the club are doing so well on your design , hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che bello quando si conclude un progetto ricamoso! Sono curiosa di ammirare il tuo sacchetto per i lavori in corso.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! grazie della visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...