Sunday, April 17, 2016

SAL Part8... Ottava parte del SAL

Ooops! busy weekend here so I am a little late with the SAL update. Box number 8 and three letters that kept me thinking for a while. In the end I went for the simplest choice: V for vase. But I added a little treat, a variety of the feather stitch, which I find very sweet. I am loving experimenting with these specialty stitches so I guess you will soon see more of them. 
Have a relaxing evening

 
Ooops! weekend pieno per me, quindi sono un po' in ritardo con l'aggiornamento del SAL. Riquadro numero 8 e tre lettere che mi hanno fatto pensare per un po'. Alla fine ho scelto la via piรน semplice: V per vaso, almeno funziona sia in italiano sia in inglese! E ho aggiunto una curiositร , una variante del punto piuma che trovo davvero simpatica. Mi diverto molto a sperimentare questi punti particolari, quindi penso ne vedrete presto altri!
Buona serata

10 comments:

  1. Wow it's so pretty..
    Love and smiles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Elena, now I have some stitching obligations out of the way and I am home foe a little while, must get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ... received it and I am going to pull the threads and fabric for this, this week and get started on it .... been a busy few weeks ...lol love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! What an adorable box next!! I love the feather stitch ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Looking forward to stitching this one ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    Smiles ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this. I love, love, love it. I managed to catch up and now can't wait to add this wee square to it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un altra casellina molto simpatica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, the colors are perfect.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! grazie della visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...